My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Sunday, August 14, 2011

Independence Day!!!

Tomorrow ie. 15 august 2011 , we are going to celebrate our 64th independence day!!! Its very proud to be an Indian...



Wish u all a happy independence day... I salute all the freedom fighters who had lost their life in struggle with Britishers!!! I do pray and wish their souls rest in peace!
I am thankful for all army officers and national defence members....for their contribution for our country's development and protection !!! Hats off to them...

So proud to be Indian and enjoy the day....

Jai Hind!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment