My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Thursday, January 31, 2013

New year treat!

Hi Friends!

Jan 1 2013, was a superb day for me since one of my favorite one wished me on that day! which I was not expecting at all. I too messaged and wished a good luck. I miss her very much these days, was just thinking about her the way we used be at college and how we had spend our leisure time!!! It was all fantastic and now I am missing it badly since I am very far from her now! But I wish her all the best in her life and may God bless with her all sorts of joys and comforts ... Let her live long .... I just love U geethu!!!

Take care Geethu!
Happy new year to you once again.
Regards
Snooye!

No comments:

Post a Comment