My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First day - 01 / 01 / 2013!!!

It's new year's first day guys!!! How was your day ? My day started by offering prayers to my Lord Hanuman and I also took blessings from parents. I received a new year message from my very close friend. I was happy to see it and read. I never thought she would send me a message that too on the very first day of the year!!!

I do thank her for being with me as a friend and supporting me as always. The thing is that I never gets time to text her or give her a missed call...So I had text her late last day of the year 2012 wishing her a new year!

I do miss her very badly.

Let's see what happens on this new year 2013. I hope this year will be more fruitful than last year.

Regards.
Snooye!

No comments:

Post a Comment