My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Day!


Hi friends,
I hope every one is fine out there. Finally off for me from work .Just done from the work for this week!  Yesterday, we celebrated International Women’s day at the office! It was just a fun reloaded event with a DJ and many girly stalls!!! One of the main attractions was a chocolate fountain which every girl would love to have it and there was another stall which was attracted by many out here! – It was a tattoo stall where every girl got tattooed themselves!!! Just around the neck, arms etc…  There were games as well specially organized for women and girls! We were in PINK and was every one thought it was a herd of Pink Panther!!!  Any how it was awesome day altogether and we all enjoyed very much.
Once again I wish all girls, women and ladies around the world a happy International day. I hope it was our day and had enjoyed it to the most!
We must respect women for their caring nature and they just ease by balancing their life between professional and personnel life!!! Hats off! Happy Women’s Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment