My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What? 7.5Rs/LITRE

Oh my God! Whats this? I was feeling happy that since 6 months there were no price hike but see what happened now? Once Again the petrol price has been hiked. . . What the Goverment is doing? Are they sleeping or dreaming of a developed india! Officials need to take action against this other wise common people ( AAM AADMI ) what they will do where they will go? Its really a complicated matter to deal with. . . If we compare with different states in our india . . . Then hike is like this . . . DELHI -73.18, CHENNAI - 77.53, KOLKATA - 77.88, MUMBAI - 78.57, HYDERABAD - 80.58, COCHIN - 77.10. . . . . . . . . . . . This shows Its impossible to live or strive in our country . . . Any how let me go and feed my scooty with full tank of yummy petrol! What say friends . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment