My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Friday, March 4, 2011

S-day!

Hi …

S here stands for satisfied day ok...

Today I, my friend’s geethu and nihi went to see our class mate henry, who is in home with injuries on head due to bike accident. He is ok now and getting normal as before. His character has totally changed and he was behaving like a child. He was really happy on seeing us. They were showing good hospitality and talked well with us. We were there for 15 minutes and enjoyed being with him. Any how we had a nice time and had fun since we bunked after noon class for the “first time” In our college life…!!!

Journey!!

Then we had a nice journey in city bus… enjoyed a lot but I was standing right from the beginning… but am happy since my friends have been seated and they were feeling very comfortable… as a friend I am satisfied with that... love u friends … missing u all too

No comments:

Post a Comment