My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Small family Pilgrimage!!!

Recently, I got a chance to visit the famous temples one in Karnataka and one in Kerala. First, I wish to write about the visit to one of the famous shrine of Lord Subramanya which is situated in the famous hilly area of Kukke, area in Dakshin Kannada district of Karnataka. There was no rush in the temple as we reached early in the morning by 6.50 am and we were happy since every thing occurred and happened as we planned earlier. It was happy moment and I was accompanied by my parents, brother and my mother in law. Hubby didn't get a chance to come along with us since he was having an exam duty in his engineering college.  Here are the few shots taken in the premises of the temple...


Along with my parents is my mother in law ( extreme right side)




my mother, myself and my brother


me and my brother!


a family pose :) 

Secondly, we visited another famous temple of Devi ma in Kasaragod, northern most district in kerala state. My family and my hubby and my mother in law also joined with me. We had lunch from the temple after good darshan. There was rain in the area as all the surroundings of the temple was flooded with rain water and hence we parked our vehicle near to the entrance to make an easy go!!! It was an awesome journey with my beloved ones. Here I upload few snapshots taken in the premises of the temple.


temple entrance!


my mother, myself and my mother in law!


My brother, my mother, myself and my mother in law!



me and my hubby!


my family and my cousin brother!



my family! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment