My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Monday, July 7, 2014

Journey to the Nilgiris! A simple and small baby moon!!!

Hi friends, hope you are all keeping fine and good...
Today, me and my hubby along with my father in law and mother in law are going for a trip to the heavenly beauty of The Nilgiris! in Tamil Nadu. But today, we are going to stay in Kallugundi ( near Coorg border) at one of my hubby's uncles house.We have promised them that we will come for the lunch and dinner and hence its easy for us to stay there tonight since it will take only few kms to Ooty to continue our trip tomorrow early morning!.  It is going to be a fantastic journey which I will cherish ever... I will keep on updating the moments on my blog... Stay in touch...
Till then
 cya...friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment