My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Thursday, May 5, 2011

Masti.. fun or kya!!!

Hi friends…..
A good day once again…. Hope u all keeping fine… I miss my clg friends very much since I am in long vacation… for about 2 months… exams got over and rest for my books… and for myself… but what to say very bore with out seeing my friends…
But trying to learn cooking at my home and helping my mother … I find some time to enjoy with it…. Seeing movies and eating chocolates is one of the ways to enjoy my vacation and travelling to long distances…makes me feel better and fresh for upcoming clg days!!!
I miss my Bunnie and Geethu very much … they are my world and with out them seem something I had lost …..Love u both much….

No comments:

Post a Comment