My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, May 7, 2011

Leaving to Native!!!

Today saturday... am waiting for sunday ie. tomor ... because its tomorrow i am leaving for my native. This time i am happy since i have got a chance to attend lots of functions there with my relatives, friends, moreover my fav. cousins... wow i really love their company.... i never used to remember any one while am with them... there is no such necessity to do like that... you know they are such a loving and kind guys!!!
Any how am going to enjoy much.....
but i may not be able to update my blog for certain days ... but remember i will be back and join with u all after 7 days okay......
love u all

Regards,
your blogger
Shwetha

No comments:

Post a Comment