My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Monday, January 31, 2011

lil bad!!! what to do?

today bit bad day for me and for my friend... just had an misunderstanding... i was not knowing what i am telling and talking about... i think it had hurt my buddy geethu... i cant ask sorry to her.. becoz she don't like it... i know it better ... so what to do... hoping for the best tomor...
i love u geethu .... am so sorry for what i am.....i was not to hurt u... then for that u didn't bought me an ice cream... and u left me alone today... in the eve...

take care geethu... love u tooo.... hope this wont happen again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment