My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, January 8, 2011

IPL auctions

Atlast one IPL team for kochi...FOR Gods own country!!! wow i cant believe this... since i belong to karnataka..i still have some love for kerala because i had spend almost 20 years in kerala.... not able to leave it.....

GO KOCHI GO KOCHI...My support will always be there!!!!

Today i had send a mail to my friend geethu... i think that would be a surprise for her.... its just what she had waiting for from my side... a nice mail with some attachments..... hope she will have a look on it and will reply me >>> i hope .... i love u geethu.... go on rocking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment