My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life some times gives pains

Its sure ..........
If some thing is lost or some thing that we don't get what we wished for ........
will surely makes us feel bad or it seems that we are suffering from pains.,........
e.g. i had lost my watch which my father presented me for getting good marks in 10 standard exam..... it had been with me giving a company when i was alone but now i had lost it.....
it is really a painful situation.............i loved it very much as a part of me................

So this is life ..........
It may take any thing and gives of some thing else................
That's life..........
Live life , Have life......

No comments:

Post a Comment