My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Thursday, October 28, 2010

A friend in life is a worth in life

I do have many friends.. I love them all. i do respect them.... But there may be one (only one a special some one) whom we dont want to lose..... isnt it na????



I have one such friend who really thinks good about me........I would like to tell about her here .
Her nick name is "geethu".....
it would be better if i tell u that i call her like that
so consider her like that..........
She is my lucky charm......... whom i often miss....... even if she is in front of me......
she used to give me a good company, good moments to share.... etc.
I tell her my worries, joys and every thing that comes to my mind...........
she supports me........very well...........


Such a nice , sweet , gulab jamun friend of mine hehehehe !!!!
^_^
i wish her a long life........with sweet happenings through out her life !!!!!!
I love u geethu........
Will u love me???

No comments:

Post a Comment