My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bidding farewell to 2013!!!

It is very sad for me since its time to bid farewell to the year 2013! which was loved by me. It was a great year for me and my family. I had a good job working for more than a year and I got a chance to attend my cousin brother marriage. Finally My marriage also happened this year and it was in the month of November and the date was 10! I loved the day and enjoyed... My hubby then wouldbe came to see me on June 24 and all of a sudden our marriage was fixed and it was planned that we both will tie wedding knots on November 10 2013!. It was a good talk before marriage that I had with my hubby. I am very lucky to get him as my husband... He cares me alot and loves me more than his life!. Now, its time to say goodbye to the year 2013 the year that changed my life... I pray to god that the coming years will also be most memorable and lovable than this year... Hoping for the best... 
But....
Miss U 2013!!!   :(   


No comments:

Post a Comment