My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Friday, October 11, 2013

Relieved from [24]7

After my 5 years of graduation, I started working as an technical executive in the company [24]7 inc. It is an US based consumer intuitive company now technology driving company! I was very lucky to be a part of this corporation for almost 11 months since October 12 2012. It was an amazing work experience i had in the corporate and was proudly given a name as [24]7itte!!! It was a great moment as my team mates given me a farewell party for relieving the company since I was resigned because my marriage was fixed and I will be relocating to my native back very soon! Here are my few party clicks!








No comments:

Post a Comment