My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Saturday, September 14, 2013

Visit to my new cum future home!

When the news came that... He - my wouldbe has said okay for me... And he is interested in me... I was feeling happy... Really my heart was going zoom zoom for him!!! I was then eagerly waiting to get a chance to see him once again before I am going back to Hyderabad... Then my parents planned and decided to visit his house and luckily I got a chance... We went on June 27 2013 and we were accompanied by our relatives .... It was too good to meet him back... But I was feeling low since we didn't get any chance to talk each other... :(  However, It was another favorite day for me any which ways I saw him..again... Just have a look of our pictures!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment