My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Sunday, March 18, 2012

Being bindass!!!

Hi every one! . . . Its nice being bindass. . . You know why . . . I am able to watch tv as per my wish and i am able to eat and visit places which i love to cherish! Its been two to three months from being not gone to college . . . My studies have been completed and now am in completing a project . . . After finishing it, i shall leave the college for ever and shift to HYDERABAD! Me waiting for the moment to happen . . . My project is in completing stage and soon i will give it a full stop! . . . So now for the time being i am enjoying the days just being bindass . . . I love the days . . . I had started doing some embroidary works . . . Just for time pass . . . Ok now take care , love you all . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment