My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Friday, October 14, 2011

~~~My birthday~~~ Enjoying at most!

Hi friends . . .



Today 14 Oct . . .
I came in to the world just 22 years back. . . . First of all I thank and will be always thankful to my mother . . . Who had showed me this world . . . I just love this day. . Very much more than any other day . . . . I love my mother too . . . This time my father is just out of station so not enjoying much but my mamma had made lots of sweets and my brother bought me cake . . . Wow what a taste . . . Yummy . . . My mouth is just out of my control and its running out of water . . . Then I had model practical exam today . . . I did well and I hope I can do it even more better. . I visited temple near by and obtained Lords blessings and offered prayers. I got too many wishes and blessings from my parents. . And elders . . . . . Love them very much . . . . With out them I am nothing and still I need their support for my success!!! . . Friends also wished me on this beautiful day my birthday! Felt even more



I felt very happy when all my friends wished me on my birthday. . . . Thanks a lot my friends . . . I will be always thankful to them . . . This is my special birthday since it’s a last birthday in college life. . & that too with my friends . . . Very sad seeing that. . . . . . . I enjoyed and still enjoying the day. . And am trying to make its every essence feel better and sweet. . . . . . . . . . I am not making this a big essay . . . Any how this is my life’s most unforgettable day and day that I had ever loved and I would cherish all my moments during this day . . . . . Happy birthday to my self . . . Love you amma . . . Love you a lot . . . . . . Take care
Regards
Snooyegubbii

No comments:

Post a Comment