My slam!!!

Namastae... Welcome to my blog.............
Hope you all will like my blog and do make ur presence by leaving a small message in the tete-a-tete box.... It will be nice to hear from you all &
Lovingly
Your Blogger
© Shwetha



Friday, June 3, 2011

Am Back!!!

Hi friends…
Am back home. Its time for updating my lovely blog . Then what’s up guys??? Missed me/…. Hehehehe ^_^ … really I felt very bad not updating and posting feeds… what to do just busy with my cousins and friends!!!
Then you know one thing that a huge number of films (I mean Hindi) are going to release this season. Some of them are Delhi Belly, Bejha Fry 2, Always Khabi Khabi, Zindagi Na milegi dobara, a comedy genre film Double Dhamaal and lots more.
Wow, it’s seems, I am going to enjoy……………………..nice movies. Do watch it…Don’t forget……… Now am busy watching Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji, Patiala House, Band Baja Baraat, Yamla Pagla Deewana, I hate love story’s………………………..many too…….. Am eagerly waiting for Delhi Belly, Zindagi Na milegi dobara and Double Dhamaal .

No comments:

Post a Comment